Virtual Thursday: Free System Training!
Expand your knowledge and skills with our free live and on-demand webinars featuring a variety of special guests and topics.
Virtual Thursday is a bi-weekly webinar hosted by Emergency Reporting that occurs on the first and third Thursday of each month. Join us for valuable system training with an Emergency Reporting trainer and updates on new product features. Best part? It’s absolutely free.
Our free Virtual Thursday webinars will resume in January or February 2017.
Check back often for future Virtual Thursday webinars! If you want to be notified of upcoming topics by email, sign up here.
Didn’t make a session that you wanted to attend? Want someone else from your station to watch a certain webinar? Visit our Webinar Archives on the Emergency Reporting Knowledge Base.
Check out some of our most popular topics:
- NFIRS Reporting the Right Way
- Water Supply, ISO, and You
- How ERS Can Help You During an ISO Audit
- Introduction to CAD
- ERS Power User Best Practices
- Documenting Fire Investigations
- Top 20 Reports, Daybook, and Administration Module
- What is NFPA 1500 And Why Should You Care?
- NFIRS Coding Best Practices
- Getting The Most Out Of The Maintenance Module
Have an idea of a topic you’d like to see us train on? We’re all ears. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your webinar topic suggestion.