DoD (Department of Defense)
Emergency Reporting supports more than 100 USMC, Navy, Air Force, and
Army bases with fire, EMS and/or VISION™ risk assessment records
management software and reporting services.
Key aspects of the services for DoD customers include:
- Zero footprint on military workstations and servers.
- No software or updates needed for certification, which is a big cost savings compared to other solutions.
- Plus-one aircraft incident codes included automatically.
- Unlimited users, with individual welcome page, per agency.
- All IT functions (backup, upgrades, etc.) performed by ER.
- 100% Web-based; does not require any plug-ins or other software to be installed on local hardware.
- Accessible from anywhere there is an Internet connection.
- Supports multiple stations in various locations without additional internal hardware and/or support required.
- Excellent reports for administrators.
- Performance tracking of various tasks for the department.
- Optional Risk Assessment module helps departments meet DoD and civilian Accreditation requirements.
- Local departments can tailor how much data to share with their own headquarters and other DoD fire departments.
To learn more about Emergency Reporting DoD services, please contact a .